JOIN US AT 2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
WBE Canada’s Annual Conference is the leading event for corporate & government leaders, procurement professionals and women-owned businesses. It is the largest event of its kind for women business owners in Canada. This year’s conference will feature innovations in supply chains, opportunities to share best practices and top recommendations for the next decade.
Registration opens in...
Trade Show Booths
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate & Government Leaders
Witness the impact caused by engaging women-owned businesses in your organization and discover best strategies to leverage them in your supply chain.
Network and meet one-on-one with corporate & government leaders and other suppliers. Discover latest strategies to scale up & grow your business.
Procurement & Supplier Diversity Professionals
Discover new suppliers for your supply chain needs. Connect with women-owned businesses through networking and matchmaking opportunities.
Other Certified Diverse Businesses
Tap into information, resources and tools available to women-owned businesses to scale up and grow your own diverse business.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- LEARN - the strategies, solutions and keys to supplier diversity - the benefits and key components of developing a strong supplier diversity program
- CONNECT - with procurement and supplier diversity professionals and industry leaders who will share real-life examples and best practices
- BE INSPIRED - by like-minded business women and supply chain professionals - share your achievements, knowledge and experiences to inspire others
- DISCOVER - new suppliers for your supply chain, new partners or new buyers for your products and services
- MEET - the innovators, the leaders, the creative entrepreneurs who are leading change in Canada and abroad