JOIN US AT OUR 2020 VIRTUAL ANNUAL CONFERENCE
WBE Canada’s Annual Conference is the leading event for corporate & government leaders, procurement professionals and women-owned businesses in Canada. This year’s conference will provide an upscale virtual experience featuring innovations in supply chains, opportunities to share best practices and top recommendations for the next decade.
This year we are delivering our conference ONLINE - to keep our community safe and healthy while still providing necessary training, networking and business conversation opportunities.
Conference starts in...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Network and meet with corporate & government leaders and procurement professionals. Connect with potential partners and suppliers. Discover latest strategies to scale up & grow your business.
Corporate, Government & Nonprofit Leaders
Witness the impact caused by engaging women-owned businesses in your organization and discover best strategies to leverage them in your supply chain.
Procurement & Supplier Diversity Leaders
Discover new suppliers for your supply chain needs. Connect with women-owned businesses through networking and matchmaking opportunities.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- LEARN - the strategies, solutions and keys to supplier diversity - the benefits and key components of developing a strong supplier diversity program and how to leverage its benefits to scale up your women-owned business
- CONNECT - with procurement and supplier diversity professionals and industry leaders who will share real-life examples and best practices
- BE INSPIRED - by like-minded business women and supply chain professionals - hear about their achievements, lessons learned and best practices
- DISCOVER - new suppliers for your supply chain, new partners and new buyers for your products and services
- MEET - the innovators, the leaders, the creative entrepreneurs who are leading change in Canada and abroad
2020 SPEAKERS & PRESENTERS
Millions of Dollars in Deals Closed Thanks To WBE Canada’s Annual Conference