Innovating Supply Chains
DATE: September 23, 2020
TIME: 12:00 - 4:00 pm ET | 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT
Join us on September 23rd, 2020 for a half-day online workshop experience designed to move your supplier diversity program to its next level through learning, experience sharing and open conversations.
- Get fired up to make progress in your supplier diversity program in spite of and as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Get inspired by new and different approaches to invigorate your strategy regardless of how successful (or not) your supplier diversity program has been
- Learn how to impress upon your colleagues in other corporate member organizations the importance and value of growing their success through supplier diversity
- Help answer the questions around what your company could be doing at a time when diversity is top of mind and in the headlines worldwide
- 12:00 - 12:15 pm ET - Welcome and Introductory Remarks by Silvia Pencak, President of WBE Canada
- 12:15 - 1:45 pm ET - Backstage Primer by Jamie Crump, President, The Richwell Group
- 1:45 - 2:00 pm ET - Break
- 2:00 - 2:50 pm ET - Big Picture Breakout Sessions
- 2:50 - 3:50 pm ET - Report from Breakouts
- 3:50 - 4:00 pm ET - Closing Remarks
How to join:
All WBE Canada Corporate Members have complimentary access to Corporate Members Forum.
- $2,500 membership level - 1 complimentary registration
- $5,000 - $10,000 membership level - 2 complimentary registrations
To register send name(s) and emails of your attendees to Silvia Pencak or email@example.com. Deadline: Noon ET September 18, 2020
Check your inbox for information and instructions.
See you in the virtual room!
Silvia Pencak President, WBE Canada
Meet the Presenter: Jamie Crump
Jamie Crump has focused her career in strategic sourcing and supplier diversity across a variety of industries including: banking, catastrophic insurance, heavy equipment rental, IT, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and welding and medical supply.
A frequent speaker at sourcing, supplier diversity and leadership events across the U.S. and Canada, Jamie has also been responsible for strategic sourcing, business services and operations, software development, capacity provisioning, and supplier diversity over the course of her career.
Crump is the author of Backstage Pass: Pulling the Curtain Back on the Business of Supplier Diversity, that takes a look at how supplier diversity interacts with other areas of business or cast members. Termed the missing business strategy, she shows how a supplier diversity business strategy makes a company more competitive and profitable.
Jamie has also served on a number of boards and in industry/trade associations. Currently, she is on the Board of Trustees for the National Small Business Association (NSBA), an advisory board member to Diversity Professional, ProcureCon and Spend Matters.
She is a member of Association for Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD), the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), Institute for Supply Management (ISM), the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM), and the National Association for Women Business Owners (NAWBO).