WBE Canada’s 2020 Annual Conference: Supply Chain Innovation Decoded is a must attend event for individuals and organizations wanting to support Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs). This year’s virtual event allows you to attend from the safety of your (home) office. Our vastly reduced registration cost also allows you to include more team members, making this a win-win experience for your organization.
Why you need to attend:
- Learn first hand how your organization can positively impact growth and sustainability of Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs)
- Listen to the inspiring stories which resulted out of supplier diversity initiatives in public and private organizations
- Hear how our Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) not only survived the Covid-19 economic downturn, but were able to pivot, re-tool and impact our Member organizations
- Meet the professionals who are leading supplier diversity programs and hear about their lessons learned
- Connect with WBE Canada’s community of corporate members, their teams, our partners, and Canadian WBEs
- Discover best practices, innovative strategies and solutions
- Develop new relationships and partnerships
- Virtual Networking Party, November 9 (All Conference attendees) - Join us to learn, mingle and connect with other attendees.
- WORKSHOP: How To Start A Supplier Diversity Program, November 25 - Invitation-only workshop for organizations interested in implementing a supplier diversity program.
Find full agenda here
(ends August 31st)
(ends November 9th)