WBE Canada’s 2020 Annual Conference: Supply Chain Innovation Decoded is a must attend event for corporate and government buyers and supplier diversity professionals looking to establish or improve their supplier diversity programs. This year’s virtual event allows you to attend from the safety of your (home) office. Our vastly reduced registration cost also allows you to include more team members, making this a win-win experience for your organization.
Why you need to attend:
- Learn first hand the strategies, solutions and keys to supplier diversity - the benefits and key components of developing a strong supplier diversity program
- Listen to fellow procurement professionals give real life examples of how their supplier diversity programs positively impacted their organizations
- Hear how our Canadian Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) not only survived the Covid-19 economic downturn, but were able to pivot, re-tool and impact our Member organizations
- Meet the professionals who are leading supplier diversity programs and hear about their lessons learned
- Connect with WBE Canada’s corporate members, their teams, our partners, and Canadian WBEs
- Discover best practices, innovative strategies and solutions
- Develop new relationships and partnerships
- Corporate Member Forum, September 23 (Corporate Members only) - This event is designed to provide learning and networking opportunities for our Corporate Member community
- B2B Matchmaker, October 14-15 (Corporate Members only) - Our Corporate Members will have the opportunity to have one-on-one meetings with Certified WBEs to learn more about their products and services
- Virtual Networking Party, November 9 (All Conference attendees) - Join us to learn, mingle and connect with other attendees.
- Virtual Tradeshow, November 10 (All Conference attendees) - Engage in conversations with Conference sponsors.
- WORKSHOP: How To Start A Supplier Diversity Program, November 25 - Invitation-only workshop for organizations interested in implementing a supplier diversity program.
Find full agenda here
(ends August 31st)
(ends November 9th)