DATE: November 9, 2020
TIME: 5:00 - 6:30 pm ET | 2:00 - 3:30 pm PT
“One is too small of a number to achieve greatness.” ~ John C. Maxwell
Let’s socially connect while physically distancing on November 9th, 2020. Unwind, pour yourself a beverage, and get ready to meet some friendly faces during this virtual “Happy Hour”. We encourage open discussions so we can learn from each other and hopefully we can make some new connections too. Remember - It's not only what you know, but who you know that counts!
What to expect? We’ll have themed and open networking rooms available to help you meet new friends, get support and advice you need. Select the topic you want to discuss, bring your questions and enjoy the ride.
This virtual event is open to all attendees of WBE Canada’s 11th Annual Conference.
The WBE Canada Annual Conference is about building networks of connections that will be there to support you throughout your business and career. Attendees will be from all industries, levels (entry level right up to CEO) and across all departments (marketing, procurement, HR, sales, etc.) and with a variety of interests. Room capacity is limited to allow great conversations so register early to claim your preferred spot.
We designed our Conference to meet our stakeholders' needs...
- Room 1: Ask WBE Canada
- Room 2: Building a Powerful Network
- Room 3: Thriving Under Stress
- Room 4: Advancing Through Adversity
- Room 5: Export Room: Grow Your Markets
- Room 6: Fundamentals and Updates on Doing Business with the Federal Government
- Room 7: Financial Planning Strategies for Business Owners
- Room 8: The Personal and Professional Value of Innovation Energy
- Room 9: Discover What Makes You Tick at Work - Come play our card game and win prizes!!
- Room 10: Women in Leadership: It's Our Time
- Room 11: Working Through Doubt To Succeed
- Room 12: Happy Hour
- Room 13: Happy Hour
- Room 14: Happy Hour
- Room 15: Happy Hour
More information to be posted. Registration for networking rooms opens soon - stay tuned!