Innovating Supply Chains: The Missing Link To More Contracts For WBEs
DATE: October 28, 2020
TIME: 12:00 - 4:30 pm ET | 9:00 am - 1:30 pm PT
Are you a certified WBE company looking for ways to land more contracts with corporations and government organizations?
Join us for an exclusive virtual workshop designed to help you win and strengthen your position in the supply chains of larger corporate and government buyers through learning, experience sharing and open conversations.
- Learn about the key roles involved in supplier diversity, designed to help you do business with corporate members
- Explore strategies to scale-up your business
- Leverage online marketing tools and tactics to promote your company in the new economy
- Identify where your company stands currently in the prospect supply chain and ways to move ahead
- Understand how large corporate buyers view your risk quotient
- And more tips and strategies to strengthen your position in large supply chains
- 12:00 - 12:15 pm ET - Welcome and Introductory Remarks by Silvia Pencak, President of WBE Canada
- 12:15 - 1:45 pm ET - Backstage Primer by Jamie Crump, President, The Richwell Group
- 1:45 - 2:00 pm ET - Break
- 2:00 - 2:50 pm ET - Big Picture Breakout Sessions
- 2:50 - 3:50 pm ET - Report from Breakouts
- 3:50 - 4:00 pm ET - Closing Remarks
All WBE Canada Certified WBEs have complimentary access to the WBE Forum included in Conference ticket registration.
See you in the virtual room!
Michelle Bianchi WBE Canada
Meet the Presenter: Jamie Crump
Jamie Crump has focused her career in strategic sourcing and supplier diversity across a variety of industries including: banking, catastrophic insurance, heavy equipment rental, IT, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and welding and medical supply.
A frequent speaker at sourcing, supplier diversity and leadership events across the U.S. and Canada, Jamie has also been responsible for strategic sourcing, business services and operations, software development, capacity provisioning, and supplier diversity over the course of her career.
Crump is the author of Backstage Pass: Pulling the Curtain Back on the Business of Supplier Diversity, that takes a look at how supplier diversity interacts with other areas of business or cast members. Termed the missing business strategy, she shows how a supplier diversity business strategy makes a company more competitive and profitable.
Jamie has also served on a number of boards and in industry/trade associations. Currently, she is on the Board of Trustees for the National Small Business Association (NSBA), an advisory board member to Diversity Professional, ProcureCon and Spend Matters.
She is a member of Association for Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD), the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), Institute for Supply Management (ISM), the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM), and the National Association for Women Business Owners (NAWBO).