Q: When is WBE Canada's 2019 Tradeshow?
A: The Tradeshow is happening in Toronto on Friday November 15th. Doors open at 9am ET. Our tradeshow connects corporate & government buyers to Canadian certified WBE suppliers from across the industries.
Q: Who can attend WBE Canada's 2019 Tradeshow?
A: The Tradeshow is open at no extra cost to
- WBE Canada Certified WBEs with a valid VIP Conference Pass - these WBEs will be exhibiting at the Tradeshow
- ALL WBE Canada Certified WBEs with a valid Full Day Conference Pass - these WBEs will be attendees
- WBE Canada's Corporate Member organizations - each of our corporate member organizations can bring up to 10 employees to the Tradeshow
- Corporate & Government buyers with a valid Full Day Conference Pass
- Media Representatives with a valid VIP Pass
There is no extra fee to attend the Tradeshow for the above organizations, but registration will be required. Tradeshow registration will open in September.
The Tradeshow is open at cost to
- Certified WBEs without a valid Full Day Conference Pass
- Corporate & Government buyers from non-member organizations without a valid Full Day Conference Pass
The Tradeshow is closed for:
- Businesses NOT certified with WBE Canada
- Businesses WITHOUT Full Day Conference registration
Q: I am a Certified WBE. Can I still attend the Tradeshow when I’m not exhibiting?
A: Absolutely! If you purchased a ticket to our Conference & Gala on November 14th, you can attend the Tradeshow at no extra cost. You will still need to register to confirm your attendance. If you did not purchase a ticket for the Conference & Gala, there will be a nominal fee to attend the Tradeshow. Registration will open in September.
Q: I am a buyer at an organization which is not a Member of WBE Canada. Can I attend WBE Canada’s Tradeshow?
A: The easiest way is to get your “buyer” ticket for our Annual Conference. This ticket will also give you access to the Tradeshow on November 15th. If you are unable to join us for the Conference & Gala, email Michelle Bianchi at mbianchi[AT]wbecanada[DOT]ca to be added to our Waitlist. Such registrations are limited to one per company. More information will be sent out in September.