Speaker applications are CLOSED!
We are currently reviewing the applications. Stay tuned for information about the training sessions
WBE Canada’s 2019 conference will focus on topics that are important to Canadian women-owned businesses, procurement and supplier diversity professionals and industry leaders. Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
- B2B Sales Strategies Utilizing Supplier Diversity Programs
- Case Studies in Supplier Diversity
- Business Partnership Opportunities, Strategies and Best Practices
- Business Financing and/or Working With Investors
- Internal Communications Strategies For Supplier Diversity & Procurement Professionals
- Best Practices For Developing New Corporate Supplier Diversity Programs
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at WBE Canada Conference.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference website and collateral within set time frame
Benefits of Speaking at WBE Canada Conference:
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the event website, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts
- Your session prominently featured in marketing outreach sent to hundreds of thousands of prospects
- By presenting at this leading supplier diversity event, you instantly establish yourself as an industry leader
Business Building Opportunities:
- Opportunity to exchange business cards with engaged prospects attending your session
- Complimentary admission to WBE Canada Conference & Gala (you save as much as $950)
- Complimentary access to all breakout sessions
- All meals, networking receptions and breaks included
- Reserved seating during keynotes and Gala