WBE Canada’s 2019 conference will focus on topics that are important to Canadian women-owned businesses, procurement and supplier diversity professionals and industry leaders. Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
- B2B Sales Strategies Utilizing Supplier Diversity Programs
- Case Studies in Supplier Diversity
- Business Partnership Opportunities, Strategies and Best Practices
- Business Financing and/or Working With Investors
- Internal Communications Strategies For Supplier Diversity & Procurement Professionals
- Best Practices For Developing New Corporate Supplier Diversity Programs
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at WBE Canada Conference.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference website and collateral within set time frame
Benefits of Speaking at WBE Canada Conference:
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the event website, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts
- Your session prominently featured in marketing outreach sent to hundreds of thousands of prospects
- By presenting at this leading supplier diversity event, you instantly establish yourself as an industry leader
Business Building Opportunities:
- Opportunity to exchange business cards with engaged prospects attending your session
- Complimentary admission to WBE Canada Conference & Gala (you save as much as $950)
- Complimentary access to all breakout sessions
- All meals, networking receptions and breaks included
- Reserved seating during keynotes and Gala