Speaker applications are OPEN!
Event date: November 18-19, 2020
Accepting applications: through May 31, 2020
Proof of performance
In order to provide quality programming, WBE Canada seeks speakers and presenters who can deliver content on a wide range of skill levels, interest areas, and perspectives. Proof of performance is key to the selection of proposals and is required to complete the proposal. Accepted form of proof of performance is a Video Recording of the proposed speaker presenting a session to an audience and/or a Video Recording of the speaker delivering a presentation without a live audience. Other forms of proof DO NOT qualify as proof of performance.
- Content is original and/or the presenter is responsible for all trademark, copyright, and patent liabilities.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at WBE Canada’s Conference.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference website and collateral within set time frame.
- Speakers must attend all planning calls as needed.
Benefits of Speaking at WBE Canada Conference:
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the event website, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts
- Your session prominently featured in marketing outreach sent to hundreds of thousands of prospects
- By presenting at this leading supplier diversity event, you instantly establish yourself as an industry leader
- Please note that WBE Canada does not offer honoraria or reimburse expenses for food, accommodation, or travel. All expenses incurred are the responsibility of the speaker.
Business Building Opportunities:
- Opportunity to exchange business cards with engaged prospects attending your session
- Complimentary admission to WBE Canada Conference (you save as much as $950)
- Complimentary access to all breakout sessions
- All meals, networking receptions and breaks included
- Reserved seating during keynotes
WBE Canada’s 2020 conference will focus on topics that are important to Canadian women-owned businesses, procurement and supplier diversity professionals and industry leaders. Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
- Everything Innovation
- Business Development
- Case Studies in Supplier Diversity
- Business Partnership Opportunities, Strategies and Best Practices
- Business Financing and/or Working With Investors