Help Us Support Canadian Women-Owned Businesses!
Women Founders have come a long way in Canada over the past 10 years, but there are still miles to go. Statistics Canada found out that...
- Women-owned businesses are smaller, but their growth is stronger.
- Canadian Women-Owned Businesses contribute to over 20% of jobs in Canada.
- Canadian Women-Owned Businesses make 58% less than their male counterparts and get access to less than 5% of corporate procurement dollars.
WBE Canada is committed to supporting Canadian Women-Owned Businesses as they seek to land corporate & government contracts and impact how business is done across industries. As part of our 10th Annual Conference & Gala we decided to hold a silent auction to support women's entrepreneurial ecosystem.
2-in-1 - Impact & FunNot only is WBE Canada's 2019 Silent Auction fun, but 100% of the proceeds will be used to fund projects like…
- WBE Ambassador Program - This initiative is led by WBE Canada’s Supplier Advisory Committee and is aimed to encourage networking, engagement and support for female founders across Canada.
- Tools For Growth Online Library - Training resources to increase preparedness of women-owned businesses for large corporate and government contracts.
- WBE Mentorship Program - This program will increase support for female founders in a variety of areas, from business support, through capability scale up to leadership and personal development.
Sample ItemsWBE Canada is accepting donations in value of $250 and up as part of our Silent Auction. Samples of items we are looking for…
- Private meetings with corporate or government decision makers
- Travel vouchers or vacation trip packages
- Tickets to sports games, events or conferences
- Sports or music memorabilia
- Unique dining experiences
- Luxury personal items, e.g. bags, jewelry, computers, cars, etc.
- Products or services appealing to our audience of women-owned businesses and/or corporate/government decision makers
Who can contribute?We invite you to partner with us no matter who you are - whether you are part of our community or you are new to supplier diversity and WBE Canada. Follow the steps below to get involved and support Canadian Women-Owned Businesses and their future success.
Silent Auction Rules
- All donors must provide required information within the requested time frame to help us administer this project without delays.
- Participation in our Silent Auction includes your commitment to delivering the item to and/or finalizing arrangements with the successful bidder or paying the final bidding price plus 25% fee.
- All the proceeds remain the property of WBE Canada. WBE Canada will not pay any fees associated with the item processing, delivery, etc.