Founder, Clear Concept Inc.
Making an Impact - Championing supplier diversity across large corporate audiences
As a corporate supplier diversity professional, you have a vast and challenging role. While you have numerous ideas, you only have so much time to appeal to a distracted audience. This makes it hard to be heard across a large organization. This session is dedicated to helping you make a big impact across your organization. Learn practical strategies to build champions, gain exposure, reinforce your message and inspire your colleagues to support your supplier diversity goals.
- Convey messages with a powerful presence – during presentations, in meetings and by email.
- Take your message FAR with feedback, action and reinforcement.
- Strategically build champions across your organization.
- Engage key leaders to integrate supplier diversity into organizational metrics and values.
- Effectively manage your incredibly large mandate.
- Prioritize the abundance of opportunities available to communicate your message.
- Create case examples to reinforce your message.
- Stay top of mind among your busy audience.
- Craft a compelling and engaging supplier diversity vision.
Who is Ann Gomez
Ann Gomez is the founding president of Clear Concept Inc., and is passionate about helping people thrive at work and in life. Ann and her team train people to achieve their best through practical productivity, management and leadership programs. She is also the best-selling author of The Email Warrior: How to clear your inbox and keep it that way.
Ann has been featured in The Globe & Mail and has appeared on CBC Radio, Global TV and BNN, and other major news outlets and online platforms, including Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global. She is an active blogger and has served as a spokesperson for several clients. She is active on Twitter @ClearConceptInc and LinkedIn. Prior to founding Clear Concept, Ann was a Management Consultant with A.T. Kearney. Earlier in her career, Ann was a pharmaceutical representative and a research coordinator.
Outside of work, Ann and her husband love spending time with their four active kids.