Founder, Clear Concept Inc.
Making an Impact - Championing Supplier Diversity Across Corporations
As a corporate supplier diversity professional, you have a vast and challenging role. You have a responsibility to champion supplier diversity across your organization but only so much time. As well, your audience is inundated with other initiatives, making it hard for your messages to stand out. This session is designed to help you thrive despite these challenges. Learn practical strategies to build champions, strengthen crucial supplier diversity policies and prioritize your time.
- Strategically build champions across your organization.
- Establish crucial policies around your supplier diversity goals.
- Operationalize supplier diversity metrics, tie into organizational values and garner organization-wide support.
- Effectively manage your incredibly large mandate with a clear approach to prioritization.
- Gain new ideas and fresh motivation to be even more effective as a supplier diversity professional.
Who is Ann Gomez
Ann Gomez is the founding president of Clear Concept Inc., and is passionate about helping people thrive at work and in life. Ann and her team train people to achieve their best through practical productivity, management and leadership programs. She is also the best-selling author of The Email Warrior: How to clear your inbox and keep it that way.
Ann has been featured in The Globe & Mail and has appeared on CBC Radio, Global TV and BNN, and other major news outlets and online platforms, including Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global. She is an active blogger and has served as a spokesperson for several clients. She is active on Twitter @ClearConceptInc and LinkedIn. Prior to founding Clear Concept, Ann was a Management Consultant with A.T. Kearney. Earlier in her career, Ann was a pharmaceutical representative and a research coordinator.
Outside of work, Ann and her husband love spending time with their four active kids.